If you are reading this blog, you are probably wanting to be convinced that our products are the bees knees. Well, you have come to right place! Because this blog post is all about celebrating our products and how they make you feel! So why choose Naked Tan? Read on and find out.
– No nano-particles, Parabens, SLS and alcohol. There are no nasties in our products, just good old-fashioned natural ingredients. –
– Vegan Friendly and Cruelty free! –
– We have a diverse product range and we are always coming up with innovative products! Have you heard about our Face Tan Mist (How did we live without it?) _
– We have a shade for every skin tone- if you are getting a Naked Spray Tan, we will colour consult you so that we can pick and create a beautiful colour for you. _
– Our ‘Glow on the Go’ spray only needs to be left on for 20 minutes. We understand that the busy woman might not have time to marinate. _
– All our other sprays in the Professional and LUXE range only need to be left on for two hours! This time saving element to our tans is a vital part of our ethos, because we want to accommodate the working woman, the busy girls and the mums on the go. We know how to make a fast-beautiful tan- after all we were the world’s first 2 hour tan! _
– I wish you could smell our products through the screen! Both our retail products and solutions have a delicious coconut and vanilla bean scent. – We work really hard on creating products that can make you feel beautiful, without much work. Comment below and let us know what you think of our products!
If you do not use the right tanning product or are unsure about the tips and tricks of tanning… your fake tan can end up a disaster. Lucky for you Naked Tan have developed a range of different products to assist in the process of applying your tan. With over 10 years of experience the tanning experts from Naked Tan have shared with you their Top 5 Fake Tan Tips!
Avoid wearing makeup, deodorant and perfume before your spray tan or Bronzing Mousse application. These products can create a barrier preventing the tan from fully developing. These areas of your body will turn green once in contact with fake tan solution. But not to worry the Goddess Body Cleanser will assist in the removal of this pigment when you shower off your tan.
Avoid heat. Sitting in saunas, spas or having hot showers will result in your pores opening up; this will cause your tan to crack, and fade. If you are someone who is frequently swimming we recommend that you apply the Naked Tan Gradual Tan daily to your skin to avoid the disappointment of your tan coming off earlier than anticipated.
Wear loose clothing. After your Naked Tan is applied you want to ensure you have loose clothing to wear whilst your tan develops. Enclosed shoes, jeans and long sleeve tops may result in a streaky tan as the pressure from these items can take off the bronzer. Naked Tan also recommends wearing black as bronzer may rub off onto your items. Not to worry though the Naked Tan range does not stain your clothes and will come out once washed!
When showering ensure you pat dry your skin as dragging your towel can result in your tan coming off. After every shower you should be applying the Naked Tan crème de la crème moisturiser to keep your skin healthy and bronzed!
Whilst tanned, avoid long hot showers, baths, saunas and steam rooms!
Whilst tanned, it is extremely important to avoid taking long hot showers, baths, saunas and steam, rooms to increase the length of your tan. When the skin is exposed to any type of heat it opens the pores allowing for a deep cleanse to occur. This is why we advise that they are avoided whilst tanned.
As Naked Tan solution rests on your top layer of skin and doesn’t penetrate through it, the act of cleansing the pore fades or removes the tan straight from the skin. We recommend applying our moisturiser Crème de la Crème or Instant Tan to extend the length of your tan.