The word of the moment in the beauty world is GLOW! Everyone wants to have that natural radiance that’s all over Instagram. We have some hot tips on how to get that ‘I just got back from the Maldives’ glow!
– Beautiful skin starts from within- so drink plenty of water!
– Make sure to moisturise after every shower and before and after tanning. Our Crème de la crème is made of Shea Butter that will leave your skin super hydrated.
– Use our Body Exfoliator to gently buff away your dead skin. This will make your complexion appear brighter and will prepare you to apply your tan.
– At least 12 hours after exfoliating choose a self-tan product and apply, but don’t forget to moisturise after to lock in your tan!
– You can also use a gradual tanner to give your skin a natural sun-kissed look all year round.
– One of our favourite product for creating beautiful dewy skin is our instant tan. It contains Mica, which is a natural material that gives off an iridescent shimmer. You can apply it all over your body!
– For a subtle look, apply the instant tan to; the tops of your cheekbones, under your brow ridge, along your cupid’s bow, on your collarbones and your shoulders. This will highlight your features and is a fun way to add some subtle glamour.
– Chuck on some lip balm to top it all off.
A little luminosity is an easy way to make you feel better about yourself, and these tips will work for any woman, any skin tone. Let us know in the comments If you have any of your own tips!
Rachel has a vibrant fun Instagram feed which we were drawn to! She has her own beauty salon and is a MEGA babe!!
Tell us a little bit about yourself?
I grew up in Melbourne but moved to Adelaide during my high school years. After school I went to University and completed a Psychology degree. Whilst I was at Uni I completed a lash extension course and did lashes from home on the side of my job in hospitality whilst studying. After completing Uni and working as a school psychologist for some time before I realized my passion for beauty and wanting to run my own business! 4 years later and I own my own salon in Adelaide, have a studio filled with amazing beauticians and look to expand even further in the near future!
How did you start as a social media influence and model?
My Instagram has grown somewhat in the past year as I’ve started posting more content – although I wouldn’t call myself a social media influence just quite yet (haha). I have found Instagram has been an amazing platform for growing my business and finding some amazing brands and products from all over Australia! It has definitely changed the way people connect and grow!
What is your life Mantra?
Sometimes the wrong choices bring us to the right places. To be creative and productive in life, you must first lose your resistance to being wrong.
What is your greatest achievement?
Running my own successful business.
Why do you believe in Naked Tan?
The fact that its Australian owned and vegan friends are definite advantages and something I look for in beauty products! The fact that it has amazing professional results in just 2 hours is perfect for a girl with a busy lifestyle like myself!