If you are reading this blog, you are probably wanting to be convinced that our products are the bees knees. Well, you have come to right place! Because this blog post is all about celebrating our products and how they make you feel! So why choose Naked Tan? Read on and find out.
- – No nano-particles, Parabens, SLS and alcohol. There are no nasties in our products, just good old-fashioned natural ingredients.
- – Vegan Friendly and Cruelty free!
- – We have a diverse product range and we are always coming up with innovative products! Have you heard about our Face Tan Mist (How did we live without it?)
- – We have Professional tanning products– which means premium quality on your bodies biggest organ!
- – We have a shade for every skin tone- if you are getting a Naked Spray Tan, we will colour consult you so that we can pick and create a beautiful colour for you.
- – Our ‘Glow on the Go’ spray only needs to be left on for 20 minutes. We understand that the busy woman might not have time to marinate.
- – All our other sprays in the Professional and LUXE range only need to be left on for two hours! This time saving element to our tans is a vital part of our ethos, because we want to accommodate the working woman, the busy girls and the mums on the go. We know how to make a fast-beautiful tan- after all we were the world’s first 2 hour tan!
- – I wish you could smell our products through the screen! Both our retail products and solutions have a delicious coconut and vanilla bean scent.
We work really hard on creating products that can make you feel beautiful, without much work. Comment below and let us know what you think of our products!
You’ve got a killer fake tan and a hot bikini to match. The sun is out and shining and you’re ready for a girl’s day out at the beach. Sydney is filled with Instagram-worthy beaches and pools that you need to be at! Don’t forget after a long day of summer adventures to apply your Naked Tan Crème de la crème as it is so important to keep your skin hydrated and glowing!
Bronte Rock Pool
Sydney’s Bronte Rock Pool is one of Sydney’s oldest bath pools. Situated at the top of Bronte beach it is the ideal location to spend the end of summer and take the last of your Instagram snaps. Only a short walk from Bondi beach, you can get a stint of fitness in for the day walking the scenic and famous Bondi to Bronte Coastal walk. This venue is free for you to swim at, if you want to keep your tan alive we recommend arriving early to guarantee you get a spot to sunbake.
Bondi is known for its packed beaches and picturesque Sydney coastline. Their concrete playground is popular amongst all the tanned Sydney Instafamous girls as this is the trendiest rock pool to hang out at during the Summer. Soak up the suns rays and get your tan on at a cost of $6.50 for entry.
Figure 8 pools
If you have not seen Sydney’s figure 8 pools in your Instagram feed, you have been living under a rock all summer. You’ll need to get your sunless tan on with Naked Tan before heading to the Figure 8 pools, as there isn’t much space to sunbake. Situated in Sydney’s Royal National Park be prepared to get some exercise in as you’ll have a 6km walk to get through from Garrawaara Farm before being able to jump in the Figure 8 pools.
Take in Sydney’s beautiful beaches and scenic views of the Sydney Harbour Bridge whilst tanning. Stock up on Instagram worthy shots as this beach takes in some of Sydney’s best views without the load of heavy tourists. This Sydney beach does get busy with locals however! Just off Hermitage Foreshore walk, it would be best not to head here on steamy hot day!
North Sydney Pool
North Sydney Pool is one of the best places to take a photo in Sydney. The stunning lap pool sits directly under the Sydney Harbour Bridge and right next to Luna Park Sydney. This venue is stunning for a summer afternoon dip and a relaxing place for tanning!
Moisturise, moisturise, moisturise! Looking after your skin post tanning session is essential for increasing the longevity of your tan and maintaining the fresh finish. Naked Tan’s Goddess Crème De La Crème is a deep nourishing body butter, made from the finest ingredients and enriched with Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter and Aloe Vera. The Goddess Crème is ideal to use as an everyday body moisturiser to help ensure your tan fades evenly.
Lavish your body from head to toe after showering to deeply hydrate and nourish your skin, leaving it silky smooth. Remember to pay extra attention to our dry skin areas such as knees, elbows and heels.
You can shop our Crème De La Crème here!
Happy Tanning Ladies.