As winter approaches our skin gets drier and the weather becomes duller, but that doesn’t mean you can’t be glowing! At Naked Tan, we understand not everyone can afford a summer holiday in Europe to get a natural goddess bronze. So, we are here to save your skin with our go to winter products!
Your skin is your biggest organ in your body so it’s important not to neglect it. The cooler weather can tend to make your skin look flakey and lifeless.
2. Take a warm shower using our Goddess Body Cleanser. It is enriched with Vitamin E, Aloe Vera, Organic Coconut Oil and Macadamia Oil moisturising your skin and leaving it purified.
3. Pat yourself down dry, don’t rub. Rubbing the towel can be harsh on your skin in winter and take away any beneficial natural moisture, whereas patting doesn’t.
4. Now to get you glowing! Our Goddess Self Tan is the perfect solution for dry skin. It is enriched with Shea Butter, Aloe Vera and Avocado Oil to nourish and hydrate your skin. The Goddess Self Tan will give you a professional and natural tanning result in just 2 hours.
5. Spritz your face with our NEW Face Tan Mist and use at any time of the day for a quick refreshment. Infused with cucumber, this cooling spritz will leave your skin feeling smooth & refreshed, while the hero ingredients of Witch Hazel, Green Tea, Aloe Vera and Chamomile will assist in reducing the pores & restoring your complexion.
6. To maintain your bronze and keep you hydrated we recommend using our Goddess Crème de la Crème. Enriched with Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter and Aloe Vera, Goddess Crème de la Crème is perfect to be used as an everyday body moisturiser to increase the longevity of your tan.
7. Go out and enjoy a hot chocolate with some friends then take an Instagram pic in your glowing skin and tag us @nakedtanofficial!
Don’t let the winter blues ruin your mood and skin, let us come to the rescue!
Give us a call today on 1300 365 683 or email us at email@example.com.
What are your favourite things to do in winter? We’d love to hear from you in the comments!